Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sissy Master
    Keymaster

Would you rather be dominated and serve a strong woman or a strong man?

SummitSissy
    Participant

I like them both but i would have to say that i prefer a mistress. There’s something about a strong woman that makes it feel more submissive in a sense. Almost any man can be a dominant figure, and almost any woman can be a submissive figure, but to truly switch them around is so invigorating. Not just switching rolls in the bedroom, but to be a truly dominant woman is absolutely amazing, as a truly submissive man that is what i long for.

CDtransgender
    Participant

I am looking for a mistress right now and it is very daunting. I think I need to have more men in my life first. So that I actually have a sex life going on and I can offer that to my mistress.

Michelle111
    Participant

I am not sure. I have not had either yet.

PrincessKatie
    Participant

Quite simple. A Mistress. GG or TG, doesn’t matter.

I’m one of those NOT into men. Don’t get me wrong here. I do like cock. I just consider a man as a life support system for the cock. And I definitely prefer them shaved smooth or at least trimmed, and in panties and/or more.

But that’s me.

Anonymous

Mistress for me ,though my Mistress has let a Master play with her sissy i prefer serving a Mistress

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.